- Applications must be sent before November 18, 2022 to email@example.com, with a report of maximum 10 pages (in PDF format);
- An application form has to be filled using this link;
- The results will be published on December 9, 2022;
- Are eligible: the research teams of the 6 UNITA universities, the startup and spin-off companies that belong or are attached to their incubators;
- Each university organizes an internal selection of the candidates and sends one application per prize, for the final competition;
- Two prizes: €3,000 (for the UNITA hub themes: circular economy, cultural heritage and renewable energies) and €2,000 (for the other themes).
UNITA Innovation Prize flyer