International conference on 'Creativity, Culture, Development'
From 11 to 12 of november of 2021 UNITA
Timisoara, November 11-12, 2021
- communication sessions;
- round tables;
- visits to cultural-creative spaces in Timisoara.
Key topics for reflection:
- Cultural-artistic creativity and urban regeneration
- Resilience of the cultural-creative sector during the pandemic
- Entrepreneurship and innovation in the cultural-creative sector
- Leadership and cultural performance
- Identity and interculturality in creative spaces
- Cultural creativity and social impact
- Financing the creative cultural sector: blockages, solutions
- Strategies to attract and engage the audience
- The tourist valences of the cultural-creative sector
- Performance evaluation in the cultural-creative sector
Deadline: October 25, 2021
Participation fee: 20 euro / person (or equivalent in lei), is paid on arrival only by those who will be physically present at the West University of Timisoara; a receipt is issued.