These meetings was dedicated to exchange around best practices and to develop international cooperation strategies between UNITA and GEMINAE partners, where 25 universities were represented:
GEMINAE, 15 universities were represented:
- Fucape Business School, Brazil
- Institut 2iE -- Burkina Faso
- Universidad Autonoma de San Luis Potosi, Mexico
- Universidad Católica de Colombia, Colombia
- Universidad de Monterrey, Mexico
- Universidad del Rosario, Colombia
- Universidad Nacional de Cuyo, Argentina
- Universidad Nacional de La Plata, Argentina
- Universidade de Brasilia, Brazil
- Universidade Federal de Viçosa, Brazil
- Universidade Federal University of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- Université d’Antananarivo Madagascar, Madagascar
- Université de Boumerdes, Algeria
- Université de Sherbrooke, Canada
- Université Hassan II de Casablanca, Morocco
GEMINAE partners took advantage of this meeting to learn more about the activities and projects carried out by UNITA in the framework of the Erasmus+ program. Workshops to exchange experiences in project development were organized, with a focus on partners outside the European Union and individual university programs.
Through exploring cooperation possibilities and receiving training on different calls, participants are now well-equipped to explore suitable funding for future cooperation initiatives.
A Best Practices awards ceremony took place during this event, giving universities the opportunity to showcase their innovative programs. PhD students also performed at the final of "My three-minute PhD thesis”. "This competition for the popularization of science was open to all PhD students from the nine universities of UNITA. Participants had to present their research effectively to a non-specialist audience. The contest was organized in two stages. In the first one, each university organized its own local selection. The 18 PhD students selected took part in the final on September 22, 2023 at Pau, France.